Where We Started and Where We Are Today
The firm that is now Coulter & Justus, P.C. began in the 1930′s in Knoxville, Tennessee. From the 1950′s to 1993, the firm was the Knoxville office of the international accounting firm of Ernst & Young. In 1993, Ernst & Young partners, Sam Coulter and Ron Justus, acquired the Knoxville practice that became Coulter & Justus, P.C.
For over 80 years, we have provided services to a highly diverse group of clients. Today, this tradition continues as both our services and clients continue to grow.
While we remain a Knoxville based firm, our services now extend well beyond East Tennessee as our client base has grown and expanded. Resources outside of the United States include CPAmerica, an alliance of leading independent accounting and consulting firms worldwide. This organization provides access to member firms for the exchange of technical resources, ideas, staff members and client referrals and services, both inbound and outbound.
In 2014, Coulter & Justus was honored among the best in business, with a Pinnacle Business Award for the Business Excellence Award mid-sized business category. The award was presented by the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce. The Pinnacle Awards recognize East Tennessee businesses that have established a national or international reputation and have demonstrated remarkable profitability, growth, and stability.
We are more than an accounting firm.
Contact us to learn how we can serve your needs today.